martedì 25 dicembre 2012

Feeling Something


Feeling Something

I want to see you happy and suffering.
I want to see you chasing the light.
I want you to not be afraid of the dark.
I want to see you make mistakes.
I want to see you swallow the fog and embrace the sky.
I want you to live, and to live you must love.
Love is passion and is the only reason for living.
Run in the sky, fly in the water, breathes passion, yet again and again.
Burn and be happy, and only then I will be happy for you too, my daughter.

Voglio vederti felice e sofferente.
Voglio vederti rincorrere la luce.
Voglio che tu non abbia paura del buio.
Voglio vederti sbagliare.
Voglio vederti ingoiare la nebbia e abbracciare il cielo.
Voglio che tu viva, e per vivere devi amare.
L'amore è passione ed è l'unica ragione di vita.
Corri nel cielo, vola nell'acqua, respira la passione, ancora ancora e ancora.
Brucia e sii felice, e solo così sarò felice anch'io per te, figlia mia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento